Andaman Seaside Sojourn 7 Days
3N Portblair | 2N Havelock | 1N Neil Island
Trip Duration -
Meal Plan -Breakfast
Transfers -Return Airport transfers & Sightseeing transfers on SIC basis.
Places Covered -3N Portblair | 2N Havelock | 1N Neil Island
Hotel Category -1 Star
Special Inclusion -Ground Support & 24*7 HelpdeskAirport TransferBreakfastPersonal Guide
Day- 1 Airport Pickup. Later Corbyns Cove Beach and Light and Sound Show at Cellular Jail
Arrive at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and our representative will be waiting outside the airport holding a placard with your name on it. You will be taken to your hotel where you rest and relax. Later we proceed to Corbyn’s Cove. Coastal drive to this beach is awesome, a stretch of around 4 Km with an open sea towards your left is a sight to experience. Take pit stops during this ride to click pictures and to explore the beauty. Later proceed to attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Enacting of freedom fighters and their struggle for India’s Independence is enacted during this trip. Post completion of this trip, we drop you back at your hotel.
Day 2: Port Blair- Havelock- RadhaNagar Beach
Today we depart to the Andaman Islands' most amazing destination, Havelock Island. This destination is rated as the best island in India. Depart from Port Blair to Havelock Island on a ferry. Upon reaching Havelock, our representative attends you and will drop you at your hotel. Later we began our journey to one of Asia’s best beaches, RadhaNagar Beach. Explore this white sand beach and bask in the beauty of this natural wonder. You stay at this beach until sunset. Post this we drop you back to your resort where you relax and unwind.
Make your own choice…. You can opt for Scuba Diving/ Kayaking/ Candid Photography at additional cost, booking in advance is recommended though our local representative also can assist you.
Day 3: Havelock – Elephanta Beach
Well, how about exploring something underwater. Today, we begin our journey to the most visited snorkeling destination in Havelock Island, Elephant Beach. Around 30 Minutes by boat, Elephant Beach flaunts one among the best reefs in Havelock Island. The great thing is that the reef here starts at a depth of less than a meter. Upon reaching Elephant beach, we rest and relax. Later, a guide takes you to provide a complimentary snorkeling session at Elephant Beach (Snorkeling at Havelock Island at your own cost and depends upon the association guidelines). After the trip, we return back from Elephant beach to the Havelock dock in a boat. At the dock, our team attends you and drops you at your hotel.
Important: In case Elephanta Beach is not operational due to weather conditions, we will provide a trip to “Kala Patthar Beach” OR We can refund the applicable amount.
Day 4: Havelock - Neil Island - Laxmanpura Beach, Bharatpura Beach & Natural Bridge
Check out from the hotel in Havelock Island and board a premium cruise to Neil Island, upon reaching Neil Island our representative will assist you to your resort to check-in. Rest at the hotel and then proceed to visit Laxmanpur beach. This is a secluded beach that lies 2 km north of Neil’s jetty. Experience a magnificent sunset at this beach. Also, visit Bharatpur Beach where you can indulge yourself in swimming and water activities such as Scuba Diving, Glass bottom boat ride and Jet Ski ride. Food options are available at Bharatpur Beach. Also visit Natural Bridge, known as Howrah Bridge the bridge has naturally formed by corals, its best seen during the low tide. Post this we drop you back to your hotel in Neil Island.
Day 5: Neil Island - Port Blair
After Breakfast, check out and proceed for a jetty and onward journey to Port Blair. On arrival in Port Blair, Transfer to your booked hotel, Day free for shopping/ leisure. Later we proceed to Corbyn’s Cove. Coastal drive to this beach is awesome, a stretch of around 4 Km with an open sea towards your left is a sight to experience. Take pit stops during this ride to click pictures and to explore the beauty.
Day 6: Port Blair- Trip to Baratang- Visit to Limestone caves & Mud Volcano
Get up early as your journey to Baratang begins at 0400 am. Hotel can be requested to provide a packed cold breakfast (subject to hotel’s policy). You will cover a 100 kms journey through dense forest and tribal reserve area. Please note that you are not allowed to click photographs or deboard vehicles on the way to your destination. You will board a sharing ferry & speed boat and walk some 1.5 km to reach Limestone Caves. For a Mud Volcano, there will be a shared non-AC vehicle and a 500+ meter walk.
We recommend: Please check the health conditions as getting up early in the morning, long walks and humid weather conditions can be tiring specially to aged tourists.
Day 7: Port Blair - Tour Ends
Check out from the hotel and proceed to the airport to return home with sweet memories of this exotic destination. Do note that hotels have an early check-out time. Guests will need to keep their luggage in the reception kiosk if your scheduled flight is in the afternoon.
● Well-appointed accommodation.
● Meal Plan – CP (Bed & Breakfast).
● Sightseeing as per itinerary.
● All Monuments, Museums, Cultural Events, and activities fees as per itinerary.
● Return airport/ jetty Transfers in AC vehicle as per itinerary.
● All Transportation for local sight-seeing tours by AC Vehicle as per itinerary.
● Cruise transfers Port Blair –Neil Island - Havelock – Port Blair by private ferry Subject to availability (base category).
● Flight Tickets are not included.
● Lunch and dinner are not included or as per the inclusions given above.
● Vehicle not at disposal at any of the islands.
● Other personal expenses not mentioned in inclusions are laundry, telephone calls, and incidentals.
● Any personal expenses. Room service and special orders. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
● Any expense arising due to unforeseen circumstances is not included.
●Getting There: Veer Savarkar International Airport in Port Blair is the main gateway. Book your flights and accommodations in advance, especially during peak season (October-March).
●Permits: Indian citizens don't need passports, but some areas require special permits like the Restricted Area Permit (RAP) for tribal areas. Obtain them beforehand from the Andaman & Nicobar Administration.
●Transportation: Inter-island ferries and private boats are the main modes of travel. Consider booking ferry tickets online to avoid queues. Taxis and scooters are available within Port Blair and Havelock Island.
●Weather: Andaman enjoys a tropical climate year-round, with warm temperatures and high humidity. Monsoon season (May-September) brings heavy rainfall, affecting some water activities.
●Respect the Environment: The islands are ecologically fragile. Practice responsible tourism by avoiding plastic,using reef-safe sunscreen, and following conservation guidelines.
●Local Culture: Dress modestly when visiting religious sites and respect local customs. Learning a few Hindi or Bengali phrases can be helpful.
●Havelock Island: Known as "Swaraj Dweep," Havelock offers stunning beaches like Radhanagar and Vijaynagar,ideal for swimming, snorkeling, and kayaking.
●Neil Island: "Bharatpur Dweep" boasts crystal-clear waters, perfect for scuba diving and coral reef exploration.Witness breathtaking sunsets and enjoy laid-back vibes.
●Port Blair: Explore the capital city's Cellular Jail, a historical monument, and Anthropological Museum showcasing tribal heritage. Take a scenic cruise on the Andaman Sea.
●Baratang Island: Witness the unique natural phenomenon of mud volcanoes bubbling up on this remote island.Explore mangrove forests and discover diverse wildlife.
●Little Andaman: Immerse yourself in the untouched beauty of this island with dense rainforest, tribal communities, and secluded beaches. Hike through Mayabunder forests and encounter rare wildlife.
●Ross & Smith Islands: These islands offer a glimpse into tribal life, with Jarawa and Onge communities residing in harmony with nature. Visit museums and witness traditional dances.
Cancellation Policy & Payment Terms
Terms & Conditions
● A 100% amount needs to be paid for flight tickets in advance for issuance of tickets. If flight fare has increased/decreased by the time payment reaches us, then the same shall be borne by the client and the quotation would be revised accordingly.
● Please remember that all special requests like early check-in, late check-out, smoking room, non-smoking room, views, floors, king bed, twin bed, adjoining and/or interconnecting rooms are strictly subject to availability upon arrival and the same cannot be guaranteed prior.
● Cost of expenses of personal nature at the place of stay, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar, etc. not mentioned in the inclusions will have to be borne by the traveler
● For SIC (i.e. shared) transfers, please reach SIC pick up spot at least 10 minutes prior to actual timing - any delay by passengers in reporting on time may lead to loss of service and will be non-refundable
● We will not be liable for any losses incurred due to any delays made by the customer. Please ensure that you follow the itinerary as per the timings shared.
● In case on any currency fluctuations or amendment in local Government taxes, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly
●For meals included in the package as part of sightseeing/activity, the menu is a preset and a specific choice of meal may not be available
Terms of Booking
● 50 % advance to be paid at the time of booking.
● Airfare is calculated at the time of proposal creation and is subject to change at the time of booking.
● 100% payment is to be made for domestic packages before 10 days of departure date.
● 100% payment is to be made for international packages before 30 days of departure date.
● In case of cancellation, standard cancellation policies will be applicable or may be changed as per the policies.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
● From the Date of booking cancellation of INR 4,000 per person applicable till 30 days before the travel date
● From 21 to 30 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
● Less than 21 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
● No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
● In case of Non Refundable booking, the same shall be advised at the time of processing booking.
If Due to RT-PCR( Covid report) being positive cancellation Or Lockdown the charges of Airlines will apply as per their policy and we will share the Covid report with the Resort enabling us to reschedule your travel in the future dates. The time frame given by the resort will be shared with you once we receive an update from resort reservations.
The cancellation policy is subject to change. It purely depends upon the cancellation policy of Respective Hotels & Airlines