Japanese Odyssey 7 Days
Tokyo | Osaka | Nikko | Mt Fuji |Hakone | Kyoto | Nara
Trip Duration -
Meal Plan -Breakfast
Transfers -Return Airport transfers & Sightseeing transfers on SIC basis.
Places Covered -Tokyo | Osaka | Nikko | Mt Fuji |Hakone | Kyoto | Nara
Hotel Category -3 Star
Special Inclusion -Ground Support & 24*7 HelpdeskAirport TransferBreakfastPersonal Guide
Day 1: Arrival in Tokyo
Arrival Transfer to Hotel |Standard Check-in Time 15:00hrs |overnight in Tokyo
Upon Arrival in Tokyo, meet our representative and get transferred to your hotel in Tokyo. Check-in and relax after your journey. Spend the evening at leisure, exploring the surroundings or relaxing at the hotel. Overnight stay in Tokyo.
Day 2: Tokyo City Tour
After breakfast, embark on a thrilling 1-Day Tokyo City Tour after breakfast, starting at Shinjuku Station East Exit Hato Bus Boarding Area at 08:30. Highlights include Skyscrapers in Shinjuku, Meiji Shrine, Japan National Stadium, Imperial Palace Plaza, Nakamise Shopping Street, Kabukiza in Ginza, a Western-style lunch, Rainbow Bridge, Odaiba, Toyosu Market, Hamarikyu Gardens, and the Tokyo Tower Main Deck (150mtr). The tour concludes at Tokyo Station Marunouchi South Entrance. Head to the hotel independently for an overnight stay, cherishing the day's remarkable experiences.
Day 3: Tokyo - Nikko Tour
After breakfast, embark on a delightful 1-Day World Heritage Nikko Walking Tour right after breakfast. The tour departs from Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo Main Tower 3F JTB Sunrise Tours Sales Office, and you'll make your way to the tour departure point independently. Explore the enchanting Kanmangafuchi Abyss, savor a Japanese-style lunch, and visit the iconic Nikko Toshogu Shrine. The tour concludes upon arrival at Shinjuku Station, where you can continue your journey independently. Overnight in Tokyo promises a restful evening after a day of cultural exploration.
Day 4: Mt Fuji with Hakone Tour
Embark on an exhilarating 1-Day Mt. Fuji & Hakone Tour with Japanese Lunch right after breakfast. Depart from Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo Main Tower at 08:15 and explore Mt. Fuji's 5th Station, take a Lake Ashi Cruise, ride the Hakone Komagatake Ropeway, and visit Hakone-en. The tour concludes near Shinjuku Station West Exit at 20:00. Afterward, head back to the hotel independently for a comfortable overnight stay in Tokyo. (Before departing for the tour, it's suggested to use luggage courier services with the hotel's assistance, keeping only small baggage for train travel.)
Day 5 - Tokyo to Osaka Shinkansen Bullet Train and Osaka City Tour.
After breakfast, check out from your Tokyo hotel and make your way to Tokyo Station independently. Board the train to Osaka with a standard class reserved ticket. Leave your small bag with the concierge and embark on an Osaka Half-Day Tour at 12:20. The tour departs from Hotel Hankyu Respire Osaka, and you'll head to the departure point independently. Explore Osaka with stops at Aqua Liner, Osaka Castle, and conclude at Higashi-Umeda Station. After the tour, head to the hotel on your own for check-in and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay in Osaka.
Day 6 - Osaka - Kyoto - Nara Excursions
After breakfast, embark on a comprehensive 1-Day Kyoto & Nara Tour (Round-trip from Osaka). Depart from Hotel Granvia Osaka at 07:10 and visit iconic attractions such as Nijo Castle, Kinkaku-ji Temple, Kyoto Imperial Palace, Kitano Tenmangu Shrine, Todai-ji Temple (Great Buddha), Nara Park, and Kasuga Taisha Shrine (Note: Kyoto Imperial Palace closed days apply). The tour concludes at Osaka Namba Station at 19:00. Afterward, make your way back to the hotel independently for a restful overnight stay in Osaka.
Day 7 - Adieu Osaka.
After breakfast, proceed for a seamless departure from Osaka with a transfer to Kansai International Airport (KIX). Let the journey back home commence with a hassle-free and comfortable transfer, ensuring a smooth end to your time in Osaka.
● 4 Night Stay in Tokyo.
● 2 Night Stay in Osaka.
● Daily Breakfast except for Day 1.
● Tokyo City Tour.
● World Heritage Nikko Walking Tour.
● Mt. Fuji & Hakone Tour [Return by Bus].
● Transfer to Osaka in Shinkansen (Standard Ticket).
● 1-Day Kyoto & Nara Tour (Round-trip from Osaka).
● Airport Transfers on Private basis.
● All Tours & Sightseeing on SIC basis.
● Expenses of personal nature Example - Tipping, laundry & Telephone calls, Beverages et.
● Tipping to Guides and Drivers.
● Porter Service at the airport and hotel.
● International & Domestic Flights.
● Visa Issuance Charges.
● Anything not mentioned in above in Inclusions & itinerary.
● Any station transfers & Tour pickup & drop transfers which is not mentioned in the Itinerary or in Inclusion.
● Taxes, GST, TCS.
Documents Required for Traveling
JAPAN HAS AN EFFICIENT PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM. CONSIDER PURCHASING A JAPAN RAIL PASS IF YOU PLAN ON TRAVELING BETWEEN CITIES USING TRAINS.
Cancellation Policy & Payment Terms
Terms & Conditions
● A 100% amount needs to be paid for flight tickets in advance for issuance of tickets. If flight fare has increased/decreased by the time payment reaches us, then the same shall be borne by the client and the quotation would be revised accordingly.
● Please remember that all special requests like early check-in, late check-out, smoking room, non-smoking room, views, floors, king bed, twin bed, adjoining and/or interconnecting rooms are strictly subject to availability upon arrival and the same cannot be guaranteed prior.
● Cost of expenses of personal nature at the place of stay, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar, etc. not mentioned in the inclusions will have to be borne by the traveler
● For SIC (i.e. shared) transfers, please reach SIC pick up spot at least 10 minutes prior to actual timing - any delay by passengers in reporting on time may lead to loss of service and will be non-refundable
● We will not be liable for any losses incurred due to any delays made by the customer. Please ensure that you follow the itinerary as per the timings shared.
● In case on any currency fluctuations or amendment in local Government taxes, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly
●For meals included in the package as part of sightseeing/activity, the menu is a preset and a specific choice of meal may not be available
Terms of Booking
● 50 % advance to be paid at the time of booking.
● Airfare is calculated at the time of proposal creation and is subject to change at the time of booking.
● 100% payment is to be made for domestic packages before 10 days of departure date.
● 100% payment is to be made for international packages before 30 days of departure date.
● In case of cancellation, standard cancellation policies will be applicable or may be changed as per the policies.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
● From the Date of booking cancellation of INR 4,000 per person applicable till 30 days before the travel date
● From 21 to 30 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
● Less than 21 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
● No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
● In case of Non Refundable booking, the same shall be advised at the time of processing booking.
If Due to RT-PCR( Covid report) being positive cancellation Or Lockdown the charges of Airlines will apply as per their policy and we will share the Covid report with the Resort enabling us to reschedule your travel in the future dates. The time frame given by the resort will be shared with you once we receive an update from resort reservations.
The cancellation policy is subject to change. It purely depends upon the cancellation policy of Respective Hotels & Airlines